Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hi.

1/29/2009 09:28:00 AM , , , 0 comments

Howdy, I’m Tiffany, Advertising and Public Relations major at Amarillo College.

I’m a third year AC student, and I’ll be graduating this semester, yay! It has taken me so long because I’m an independent person and have lived on my own since I graduated HS, therefore I’ve been working my boo-hiney off to pay bills. I work 40 hours a week and I’m taking 12 hours of school.

Speaking of HS, I attended Amarillo HS, born and raised in the heart of the Panhandle.

Important things to me: Jesus, water, air, my family, my career, sleep, coffee, ANY kind of food, Grey’s Anatomy, the internet, and my dog- Duke.

I work at the largest credit union in Amarillo, and I serve as the Financial Education Coordinator. I speak to local high school students about finance, anything from setting up their budget to using credit wisely.

Now, I’m really having a hard time thinking of more things to bore you with.

Follow me on Twitter...

That’s it!

(0) Comments