Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Bonjour Blog

9/24/2009 07:08:00 PM 0 comments

Hi, my name is Kaitlyn Banks and my major is Physician's Assistant for Pediatrics.
I have been going to AC for a year now and love it!

For my first blog I thought I would let you know a little bit about me with 30 random things!

1. I was born in Mobile, Alabama.
2. I have 2 yorkshire terrier pups.
3. I want to travel the world.
4. I have a younger brother who is about to graduate high school.
5. The beach is my favorite place to be.
6. My favorite superhero is Batman.
7. I have played the clarinet for 9 years.
8. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite movie.
9. I am currently in ceramics and it proved to be much harder than I anticipated.
10. I have always wanted to sky dive.
11. My favorite actress is Keira Knightly and my favorite actor is Brad Pitt.
12. I went to England this past summer and fell absolutely in love with the country.
13. I love art and film. My favorite painters are Michelangelo, Renoir, Da Vinci, Titian, Jacques Louis David, Seurat, and Van Gough.
14. The Office and Gilmore Girls are my favorite shows.
15. I would like to meet Clint Eastwood. He is fabulous.
16. I drive a Chevy Aveo, it's pretty awesome!
17. I love reading, I try to read at least 2 books a month.
18. I adore Italian food, I can eat it all day.
19. Yoga, swimming, sailing and skiing are my favorite forms of exercise. I like watching tennis but I cannot play it so well!
20. I want to be an extra in a movie, I think it would be neat.
21. I love coffee.
22. Losing my cell phone is common.
23. Zelda games are my favorite video games of all time.
24. Summer is my favorite season.
25. I have always wanted to go to Vermont in the fall to see all the leaves.
26. My favorite comedian is Demetri Martin.
27. Some of my favorite bands/singers right now include Coconut Records, Fleet Foxes, Alexi Murdoch, Cut Copy and Phoenix.
28. My favorite clothing stores are Jcrew, Gap, and Threadless.
29. I am currently the publicity chair for the Student Government Association.
30. I love shoes of any kind.

That's me in a nutshell! Hope everyone has a great week! I will keep everyone posted on what is going on around campus!

Chao, Kaitlyn

(0) Comments