Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Interviews and Weather

3/02/2010 02:54:00 PM 1 comments

Thanks to those of you who made it out to the show this last Saturday! We all had great performances that really made the crowd move. I somehow managed to injure one of my turntables on the drive home, so hopefully I can get that fixed soon. One of my upcoming posts this week will have a link to the recording of my live performance that night so keep checking back!

So who witnessed all the weird weather we had yesterday? I remember leaving class, and it being sunny out, maybe 45-50 degrees outside. I was on the phone with my girlfriend later in the day and saw some flake-like objects land on my windshield as I was driving. I KNEW it was too warm outside for snow, so I figured it just fell off the bridge that I was passing under. As I pulled up to my house though, I could see very light snow was falling through the air, with the sun still poking through the clouds! I ran in to get my camera in hopes to take a good macro shot of a flake, but by the time I got back outside, the snow had already stopped. Amarillo weather never ceases to surprise me.

Today I had a short interview with one of the radio students about writing for the AC blog. The reporter asked some good questions and I gave honest answers. She said it would be aired this afternoon so I am currently listening to FM 90 to hopefully catch the recording.

Tomorrow I have an interview with the AC Ranger for what I believe is about my DJ alias Chiknbiskit. Either that or just being a student/musician at AC I'm not 100% sure. Keep an eye out in future issues of the Ranger for that feature!

1 Comment

  1. B On March 2, 2010 at 5:15 PM

    Geez! You are a busy blogger! I listened to FM90 for about 2 hours today and the closest I got to an interview with you was someone mentioning an interview with the bloggers NEXT week. So I hope to be hearing from you next Tuesday at 3:50...The only thing I learned today was that FM90 should re-think some of their music lineup, haha.
    I also wanted to say CONGRATS! on the show Saturday, anyone who didn't some was seriously missing out! My legs are still sore from dancing so much. I can't wait until next time!