Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

AC Carter Fitness Center

10/03/2010 10:18:00 AM 4 comments

Welcome to the first AC Video Blog!!! This is the first of a series of videos in which I will be presenting a variety of AC centers, places, departments, and activities that I will be checking out as a new AC student. OK, I am not that new : /, I have been taking classes for a while, but I have to confess that I come to class and leave, thus I do not know the AC campuses and what is going on. So, the best way to find out is to VISIT those places, attend the events, take some video shots, and publish them for you, my dear blog audience.

Yesterday for example, I went to the AC Carter Center. I wanted to see it and find what activities were going on. First of all, I couldn’t have picked a better day. I found a parking spot only 3 blocks away! Now, inside the center there were only 5 or 6 people. But today it was full! The Amarillo Open Fencing Tournament was going on. I invited my son, (9), to come with me. I thought he would be interested in fencing, since he often shows natural skills in making weapons out of anything, like a broom, when playing with his friends. So, take a look at the AC Fitness Center and also at the Fencing Competition.

Also, if you would like more info about the CFC visit http://www.actx.edu/carter/index.php?module=article&id=3&page=5

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On October 3, 2010 at 9:02 PM

    Nice video. Cool music and neat titles too!

     
    Anonymous On October 3, 2010 at 10:13 PM

    Thank you! your comment encourages me to do more ;)

     
    Fitness Freak On October 4, 2010 at 5:37 AM

    So, i believe your son is hoping to learn fencing in AC Carter fitness Center, when is the Fencing Competition ?

     
    Anonymous On October 4, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    Well, right now he is more into biking, soccer and football. The fencing classes don't take place in the AC Carter Center,(the AC Continued Education Office can provide details of location and schedules). The AC Carter Center held an Open National Tournament this past Saturday Oct 2, and that event is what I recorded. Thanks for asking.