Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Gadget Woes No More

10/15/2010 09:26:00 PM 4 comments

If you are anything like me, your iPhone is your lifeline to the world. Everything from Facebook to CNN can be accessed through the plethora of apps and full function web browser. The iPhone is also surrounded by an assortment of similar devices, like Blackberries, iPads, and Kindles. The only problem with owning and using these gadgets is their propensity to break in the course of an average day. An iPhone with a shattered screen held loosely together is an altogether uncommon and disheartening sight. Luckily, there are a few companies that specialize in gadget repair, allowing you to keep on sending out useless tweets.

One such company, Mission Repair, has saved my own iPhone 3G's screen from a broken lifestyle. When my phone decided to leave my hand and fly away, the results were less than pleasing. However, after some research on the internet, I found Mission Repair. Located in Kansas, this company repairs almost any electronic device out there. iPhones, iPads, iPods, PSPs, and laptops can all be raised from the dead. In my case, all I needed was their $80 iPhone Digitizer Glass Repair. What I got was a repaired phone looking like new. While there are cheaper alternatives, almost all of them don't compare in quality. Mission Repair has a 24 hour turnaround with speedy shipping, getting to back on your particular device in no time.

Another company easily found online, iFixyouri offer many of the same services as Mission Repair. Located in Florida, they do have something Mission Repair doesn't: Water Damage Repair. Yes, it is true that after receiving my new iPhone 4, it wanted to take a swim. I guess my iPhones both hate me. Fortunately, I was able to send my iPhone 4 to iFixyouri and see what they can do. I have not received my phone back, but I am looking forward to a great repair.

iFixyouri has a great reputation, as does Mission Repair. Either company would be a great choice if you need to bring your broken device back to life.

JPowell

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On October 17, 2010 at 10:05 AM

    Hope I never need these services but it is good to know!

     
    Anonymous On October 22, 2010 at 2:15 PM

    I will try to get my Ipod nano repaired. Thank you for the advice!

     
    Danie Clawson On December 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM

    Lol, "full function web browser."

     
    Anonymous On January 12, 2011 at 1:35 PM

    Sounds like Mission Repair is the way to go. I need to get my MacBook fixed. I heard they have a 24hr turn around time. Price seems to be 3 times less than Apple.