Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Blogger #2!

2/08/2010 08:57:00 PM 6 comments

Hey all! I'm Chelsea Hulen, and I'm one of the new AC bloggers for the semester, along with Matt. There's not much to me, but I guess something is better than nothing!

I was born in Amarillo and lived here until I was about four, until I moved to Santa Fe. Stayed there for another four years, and then moved to a tiny-ish town in Tennessee about an hour south of Nashville, where I lived for about 10 years. I graduated high school there and then moved back to Amarillo to start at AC, where I've been living for a little over two years. So, that makes me 19, finishing up my time here at AC, and working for Mr. Payroll in the Toot 'n Totums around town.

After starting as a general studies major, I switched to business management for a semester, until I figured out advertising was the best place for me. I've always been interested in the psychology behind advertising, as well as product placement, so I'm hoping I can find a career in either of those areas. I have one semester (well one and a half, including summer) and then I'm off to Arlington, as I got accepted to UTA this past Saturday, to finish up my bachelors in advertising.

Besides working and school, I don't do much socially, but I'm working on that this semester. I'd much prefer to stay at home, reading or watching a show. I probably watch more television than is healthy. My favorites are Lost, Glee, The Office, and V, but I can probably tell you just about anything about a show. I also enjoying going to Dallas for concerts, as there's not many here that interest me. I've seen John Mayer four times (will be six come March), as well as Joshua Radin, Keith Urban, and Feist.

I hope my blogs will be a nice mix of happenings around AC, as well as what I'm watching/listening to, and maybe the transferring process I'm about to go through. I'm very much looking forward to writing for this, as I've never really publicly blogged before.

I'm open to any and all questions, so don't hesitate to message me.

Chelsea

(6) Comments

  1. bkemdanno50 On February 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM

    I lived in Amarillo years ago and now I'm taking classes online. This is a good way to keep up with what's going on in Big A.

     
    Anonymous On February 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM

    Congratulations on your acceptance to UTA. I'm looking forward to reading your reflections on your last semester at Amarillo College.

     
    Rene' West On February 14, 2010 at 2:25 AM

    Chelsea, congratulations on getting accepted at UTA!

     
    Alan Greer On February 16, 2010 at 2:59 PM

    Hi Chelsea, congratulations on getting accepted at UTA!

    Hey, you need to be bloging more!!!

     
    Sarai Rodea On February 17, 2010 at 1:48 PM

    Your just like me. I prefer to be at home and just chill than going out.

     
    Sarai Rodea On February 17, 2010 at 1:50 PM

    Your just like me. I prefer to stay home and chill than go out. its my first year living in Amarillo; moved from Borger.