Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

hey everyone! how are all my friends doing today!

Well today all of my hard work this semester paid off in a really unexpected way. Today was the Mass Comm awards ceremony and I got 9 awards! woo hoo!
my awards were:

Outstanding 2nd Year Journalism Student
Best Cover - AC Current
Best Page Background-AC Current
Outstanding Service - AC Current
Best Headline - AC Current
Best Critical Review - The Ranger
Best Page Design - AC Current
Best Website - AC Ranger

It was a good day it really picked me up and put a jump in my step - especially after what happened yesterday! My boss and his office manager decided they only want me to work two days a week, and those days are friday and saturday. yay... the office managers direct quote is "we still really want you to work, just on friday and saturday." Yeah like 15 hours a week is really gonna give me enough money to live on - the whole situation is stupid. I don't know what I'm gonna do...

Oh well graduation is only a week away and my resume is looking better and better!

(0) Comments