Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

My time at Amarillo College is rapidly coming to a close.  In approximately three hours I will officially be an Amarillo College graduate and as the seconds slowly tick away leading to my grand exit I can't help, but sit back and think about how far I have come and what I have left to do.

As this last page of my chapter at Amarillo College comes to a close I want to take this opportunity to share what I have learned.  What I have learned is not in any over priced text and its not from a class either.  What I have learned comes from my experience through the course of my college career.

1.) Get Involved - Everyone says this, but its so true and good for many reasons.  Getting involved gives you the chance to get to know so of your fellow students who hold the same interests as you. It will also give you a chance to do something that will help you build your resume.

2.) Never Miss an Opportunity - Do as many things as you possible can.  My mantra for life is "The worst thing in the world is a missed opportunity." When you finish your time at AC or whatever school you may go to or are going to make sure you're not that guy who looks back and says I wished I would have .

3.) Get to Know Your Fellow Students - You never know when these people are going to need these guys help again later on in life.

4.) Work Hard - There is nothing wrong with a full load.  This semester I took on more than I thought was possible and yes it was extremely tough, but I had a great time and wouldn't trade it for anything. People will take not of all of your hard and you will be rewarded, but you have to stick it out.

5.) Have Fun!! - This is probably one of the best times of your life, whether your realize it now or not. Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive.

Summed up just get involved and take advantage of every opportunity you have, get know some people, work hard and have fun while you do it.

If you want to make a name for yourself in the business world you have to start now and whether your realize it or not your have all the tools and contacts you need begin a successful career. What are you waiting for get started!

(0) Comments