Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Where do i go form here?

5/10/2009 11:07:00 PM 0 comments

As this final week of classes at AC begins I can't help but think what I am sure so many in my position have thought before....

Where do I go from here?

During my time I have had many successes and few failures, but overall its been a great experience.  When I first started at AC I came here from a rough semester at WT - I had no direction in my life. I didn't have any idea what I wanted to do or where I thought my life was going to go. After I transfered to AC a few things started to click and quickly found out exactly what is was I wanted to do and from that point on it was easy sailing thanks in large part to all of my instructors. Now I am 100% career driven - I know where I want my life to go and I know what I have to do in order to get to that point.
Where do I go from here? Back to WT and I'm not the same person that went there before. If I had the "me" today way back then I wouldn't even recognize me, in a good way though.

For a long time I have had an interest in photoshop, editing photos and even creating graphics from scratch.  For so long that has satisfied the creative hunger until now - while I still love doing do those things - I am now in search of something new to do creatively.
Where do I go from here? I'm thinking of getting into photography! not as a possible career idea though, nope Amarillo has way too many photographers trying to make a living without me throw my hat into ring. I'm just going to do this for the fun of it! any ideas of what kind of camera I should get?

Those are some the things that have been on my mind for a while here now. 

(0) Comments