Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So let me get this straight, on top of finals, getting the exclusive online edition on The Ranger uploaded (now with videos FYI), writing stories, getting ready to graduate and transfer; now I have to worry about the swine flu?!?

What alternate world did I fall into? All of sudden I wake up in a world where there is a "virus" taking lives left and right. Schools are shutting down and foregoing TAKS tests. City wide press conferences are being called. News stations are adding a ticker to the bottom of TV shows with live updates. I feel like I woke up in a remake of "Dawn of the Dead" staring me! This is the craziest thing. I have been taking extra steps to help boost my immune system - extra dose of vitamin C. Everyone should go to Natural Grocers and get some EmergenC - I don't know if this will make any difference one way or the other, but it gives me peace of mind and makes me feel like I am better preparing myself for the virus that will wipe the human race off the face of the earth. Now I'm just waiting for the first reports of people getting up and feeding off the flesh of humans and it will be official my Dawn of the Dead zombie movie like remake will be coming true. But in all seriousness this thing is insane and not to be taken lightly - use common sense people if you have flu like symptoms go to the doctor. DO NOT wait! and please stay way from people no one wants what you have.

I just turned in my last story for The Ranger for this semester - Oh geez! I just turned in my last news story at AC! I just realized that - its kind of sad. No its really sad. Wow....  - There is a video on The Ranger website where you can get to know The Ranger Staff a little better. Its a good laugh - check it out. While you're there take the poll and tell us what you think of the idea of incorporating videos. Speaking of which - I've hear rumors (which I hope are true) that AC may have a more converged student publication/media department very soon. If anyone out there is thinking about getting in Mass Comm this would be a good time if all of this is true.

The magazine is coming along nicely I'm gonna post more about this tomorrow and maybe even sneak peak of the cover - stay tuned!

Well I need to go do a report for my Life Science Lab

Hold on to your sanity everyone we've only got two weeks we can get through this in one piece.

(0) Comments