Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Awesomeness

3/24/2011 04:06:00 PM 0 comments

I think the thing I love most about school is just being on campus. Being surrounded by the people who share a somewhat common goal can be an experience of great Awesomeness.


I think college is a time for memories to be made, goals to accomplish, and even find love. There is a lot that can happen.
It has been said that the first two years of college is a waste of time, and I disagree with that. These two years or more you spend at Amarillo College is just the beginning of greater things to come, and a lot that you do here can deeply affect what you end up doing later.

But I'm not here to talk about what to do or not do at AC, so I'm going to stop now.

Amarillo College is Awesome, and I think that's all there is to say about that.

On another note I found my book collection of the book series titled A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I will admit that these books are a bit more directed at kids, but I don't really care because it only takes a day to read one of the books so it makes me feel good about myself. And it happens to be a really good story at the same time.

But other than that how was your spring break?

I feel that people tend to always have some interesting stories tell. I wish I could say the same. I didn't do much other than swim and just hang out with some friends, but sometimes that's all I really need to have a great life.

I believe my next blog will be a list. I don't know what kind, but it will be a list nonetheless.

But until then, as my friend Eric likes to say, "shalom!"




(0) Comments