Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Youtube

3/30/2011 10:23:00 PM 0 comments

Normally I would talk about something directly related to Amarillo College, but today I have something different in mind.

Ever watch youtube videos? Or better yet, youtube videos of youtube sensations who have over a million views? Did you know they actually get paid for that kind of stuff?

Yes, up to $300,000 or more a year can be earned for these people.

The fact that they get paid a whole lot is not something I really wanted to talk about. I wanted to talk more about my favorite youtube star Natalie Tran who currently does videos on her youtube channel named communitychannel.

Now, I guess I like this person since my sense my sense of humor is a little odd, but it looks like a million others can say the same thing.


Natalie Tyler Tran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFemUCm6Io

I remember the first time a watched her videos was in the summer of '09. How it happened, I don't know, because I did not even know of this person. But that accidental stumble across her youtube channel may have been one of the greatest discoveries I've done on the internet.

The topics of her videos all pertain to situations we do in real life. Well, most situations we do in real life, some of her videos are just the weird things she does that she thinks we do also. She enjoys, "your mum" jokes, and makes them all the time.

At the end of her video she always does a response to the comments she got in her last video that she made. It can be very entertaining at times.












I never really watch youtube at all very often, but I will go every once in a while just to see the new videos posted by this person. Sometimes I'll get carried away and watch 20 videos, and each video tends to be around 3 minutes. Which leads to an hour of watching videos.

I'm not into other youtube stars, mainly because I don't know any others, and I'm OK with that.

If there is any videos of youtube starts that you watch out there feel free to write them down in the comment section.


Until next time...






(0) Comments