Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Word

3/28/2011 12:13:00 AM 0 comments

Now, I don't know if you were able to tell this about me, but I love books.

I tend to read all the time.

And this semester has been no exception to that.

I've been on the common reader team this year, and I've read a whole lot of books. Which means I have a list to make.

  1. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: It took me forever to finally remember the title and not call it, "Incredibly Loud and Extremely Close." This book is by far one of my favorites in general to all the others I have read. The writing just made me want to read more and more. And there were few pages that only had one word on them that made it feel like a page turner, literally and figuratively. Again I don't like to give summaries, just read it, end of story.
  2. Blue Hole Back Home: Just read it.
  3. Touching History: Ever just read a book and have a sudden fear overcome you even though you knew you were perfectly safe? Yeah, just read it.
One book that caught my interest was the "9/11 Report." it's a graphic novel, and in all honesty I have never read one of those before. It was different, and made me see more than my imagination could create in a realistic way. It's something that I had to have a certain mindset when I was reading it. I would have to say it was very appealing to the eye. I never considered reading graphic novels until I read this one.

But on another note, I did read a book for fun, "13 Reasons Why" it made me think about life, and if a book does that then I'm happy.

Oh yeah, and I won't talk much about the Hunger Games Trilogy, but I've read that and have to say, "Just read it."

And to leave you with something to look forward too here's a list of upcoming blogs from me:
  1. Youtube Sensation
  2. R U OK?
  3. Restaurants
  4. AC Honors Rocks!
  5. England!
  6. TJCSGA State Convention
They may or may not come in that order.

But other than all this I do have to say that this semester is going pretty great. The weather is getting warmer, outdoor activities are starting, and classes are almost over. Of course if you're returning to AC like me next year then you're in for a treat since a whole Institution Theme will take place called "Reconstructing 9/11."

Can you believe it has already been 10 years?

(0) Comments