Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Howdy, Y'all!

6/04/2009 04:07:00 AM 1 comments

Summer '09 is here, and so is a new crew of bloggers! I know this will be great news to all of you who live and die by AC's Blog haha! :)



My name is Bill, and I'm a Mass Communication - Broadcasting major. I've just completed my first year at AC, and will graduate with an Associate of Science degree next year. I will then transfer to a four-year university--which one, I haven't decided yet--to get a bachelor's degree, probably in Broadcast Journalism.



My goal is to become a play-by-play sportscaster. Hopefully, one day you'll see me on TV calling the game for your favorite football team!

OK, that's all for now. I will provide more details in upcoming posts later on. Thanks for logging on!

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On June 6, 2009 at 11:55 AM

    How did you know that I do indeed live and die by AC's Blog? Welcome new bloggers!