Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

the end is near...

4/26/2009 12:18:00 AM 2 comments

It is getting pretty hectic with the end of school approaching. I have a couple of projects due (convergence namely) that are giving me headaches. I am going to breath a big sigh of relief when this semester is over.

Summer can't come fast enough. I'm only taking one class I've decided. The rest of the vacation I'm just gunna work and go see friends down South. My first order of business will be to drive to Dallas the second I'm finished with my last final exam. Hopefully I can stay around a week or so.

Well, I gotta go cause my work relief just arrived.

Good luck to everybody with their end of semester studies!

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On April 26, 2009 at 11:17 AM

    gunna?

     
    Jon On April 29, 2009 at 1:49 AM

    ya...guess my Texas slang came out in my typing.