Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

The Asia Project

2/10/2011 08:48:00 PM 0 comments

Before I say much there's a few things you have to do.
  1. Click on this website link http://www.theasiaproject.com/main.html (or you may have to copy and paste it to your browser).
  2. Click on the word "Gallery."
  3. Click on "Video"
  4. Then just watch a couple of the videos or all of them if you prefer.
Now, if you like what you saw I encourage you to keep on reading.

You see, I saw some of this poetry when I was in Houston a couple of months back. It was really good. And now, if you've been reading the posters around campus you know that The Asia Project will be here for a joint event Amarillo College is having with WT that will take place at the Party Barn at 7PM this Monday.

They are really great to hear live. And if you happen to have someone special in your life they would for sure appreciate you taking them to this event.

There will also be another slam poet Fire and Rain.

I've never been a big fan of slam poetry, mainly because I never really listen to any of it. But from what I've heard from these slam poets I really enjoy it a lot.

It's going to be a great night if you happen to make it out there on Monday. You won't regret it, but I'll let you be the judge.

There's not much more I can say about this subject other than if you didn't check the website out of The Asia Project, then do it now, or just be surprised on Monday.

(0) Comments