Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Introduction

2/09/2011 12:49:00 AM 0 comments

Hello everyone, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself since everyone else has. My name is Andrea Godoy and I am the other, other AC Blogger. Y’all will get to know me a little bit more as the semester goes on but I thought I would let you know a few things that might not otherwise be known.
I was actually born in Houston TX and moved to Amarillo when I was five. Which, when you think about it is like living here all my life. On an interesting note I have lived here for almost twenty years, I still get Bell and Coulter confused. No idea why really I just do.
I just graduated from WT with a bachelor’s last December, I’m actually hoping to apply and be accepted to law school for this fall. This will be my fourth or fifth semester at AC, I might have lost count. For the last two years I have been part of the AC Ranger, and the AC Current. Even though I decided to study law I actually came to AC with no idea what I wanted to be when I ‘grew up’. I had been pre-med before coming here and I knew I didn’t want to do that anymore, so I picked two things that interested me. Law and journalism, and I took an intro class in each one. For me, making the decision to take a step back and look at the bigger picture instead of rushing to graduate with a degree in a field I would hate was the best decision I could have made.

Ultimately I chose law, or law chose me, but I came to love journalism even more.

Other than that I guess there are a few random things you all might enjoy knowing:

Out of all the bloggers for this semester I am the only one who has not worn the badger costume (something that saddens me immensely)

I want to write a book one day, what kind of book I don’t know. The reason I want to write a book is because of my name and the organizational system of most libraries. On the spine of fiction books the author’s name is shortened to the first letter of the author’s first name and the first three letters of their last name. My abbreviation would be A. God. How awesome would that be.

When I’m stressed I like to cook. Which means that during midterms and finals there is always something to eat.

I honestly believe that Dutton Hall is haunted (more on this later).

I love action movies more than any other genre of film.

And last but not least,

I have an intense fear and mistrust towards things that have more than two eyes or four legs.

Here’s to an interesting semester

-Andrea

(0) Comments