Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

The End Is Near!!!

8/04/2009 11:10:00 PM , 0 comments

The end of Summer term is almost here! Thank goodness, because I need a break!

Tomorrow, I have an exam in my Radio Production class. I feel pretty confident--I've knocked the other two exams out of the park, and this one should be fairly easy. After this, final exam is next Tuesday, my term paper is due also next Tuesday--I have to pick a local radio station, figure out its format and the intended audience, and make recommendations on how they could do better--and my final aircheck as a DJ on FM90 is this Thursday. Please be sure to listen to me on FM90 every Wednesday from noon to 4, either on your radio or streamed live on the web. Check us out at http://kacvfm.org/.

The week after next, after school is all done, I'm taking the whole week off from work. I need a break from there, too! Don't get me wrong, I'm learning a lot about the news and television business at KAMR, but too much of anything is not good! Plus, one of the directors is really getting on my nerves with his drill sergeant act, so I just need to get out of town for a few days and recharge my batteries. With football season just around the corner, my weekends are about to get SUPER busy! I haven't decided where to go yet--I might go to my Dad's farm in Tennessee, or I may visit my aunt/uncle in Austin, then go to my other grandmother's house.

Also, I need a breather before Fall semester starts. I'm taking News Reporting and Writing with Mike Haynes, a weightlifting class for my PE credit (I'm a little uneasy about that--I'm afraid if I get anymore buff, the ladies won't be able to take it haha! :P), and Meteorology online for my science credit. BTW--there's still time to register for Fall! Please go to http://prod.campuscruiser.com/q?pg=home_welcome&cp=291 for information on how to register, or drop by any of AC's campuses and visit the very nice academic advisors who will be more than happy to help!

Well, wish me luck on my exam tomorrow. cya! :)

(0) Comments