Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

First day.

8/24/2009 12:42:00 PM 1 comments

Argh. Back to the grind of classes again! I really enjoyed what little break I had from classes this year. Now it's over until Christmas. Sheesh.

I do really enjoy taking classes... I DON'T really enjoy trying to find a parking spot at AC! I went up there today to finish up buying my books (which they still don't have one in stock) and there was quite literally NOWHERE to park. It was insane! I think that is the most packed I have seen it... ever. I wonder what enrollment is at for the fall semester? I bet it's high. Last year was higher than the year before and I bet this year is even higher still. I'll have to assign a story on that. :)

So I'm really excited about starting up with The Ranger again! Anyone out there reading this needs to be sure to read The Ranger... even if you just do so online (I know the statistics people).

OH GUESS WHAT?! I can't believe I forgot to blog about this...
I GOT AN APARTMENT! Yaaaaaaaaaay! I am so pumped! I move in on September 11th. The most awesome part of it all is that I have almost all my furniture, I just have to pick it up to move it in. Yes, I'm extremely excited!

Well, my little break from the world of news is over. I know, shame on me for even having one. But honestly, I've barely had time to breathe let alone keep track of anything in the news. I will officially begin catching up tomorrow.

Want to hear something funny? One class I'm taking this semester is Fitness Walking I Online. Bahahaha! I mean, the words fitness and walking to me are funny to begin with (I know walking is excellent exercise it's just too boring for me and doesn't say "I'm getting in shape") but when you throw in the 'online' that just cracks me up! I'm not too sure how it's going to work out (no pun intended haha) but I'm guessing I will have to just log my walking hours everytime I go to the gym. Guess I'll find out!

Okay so I have a million and one things to do... here's to another great semester! Good luck everyone!

1 Comment

  1. write term paper On November 25, 2009 at 3:33 AM

    In this era of web 2.0, we easily get nice & updated information for research purposes... I'd definitely appreciate the work of the said blog owner... Thanks!
    ................................

    write term paper-Term Paper Sampale