Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

No parking permits!

8/10/2009 10:48:00 PM 0 comments

So AC isn't requiring parking permits anymore. Yay! No more tickets when I forget my parking pass!
Check it out: http://prod.campuscruiser.com/PageServlet?pg=home_annboard&tg=AnnBoard-detail&annId=464271&cx=22.291

Cool huh? I'm excited. Although no parking passes definitely won't help parking space issues. You know, the fact that there isn't ever anywhere to park. Haha

Well I am so busy already! Holy cow! My lessons have started back up, season is in full swing and I am tired. Tired mode will be my main operative switch all semester I'm thinkin'. But that's okay, because I love what I do.

I'm excited to get started up with The Ranger again! I can't wait to use everything I learned this summer. I definitely have a lot of experience under my belt now.

Speaking of my summer... my story made the front page of the Caller today! Which was really cool considering I'm not even there anymore. I haven't actually seen it, Natalia called to tell me. It made my day!

So I cannot believe how many people are getting married these days! Every time I turn around someone new is engaged. It's crazy! I guess it's just that phase of life eh?

I have still been somewhat avoiding the news. I know, I really need to get over myself and find the time. A reporter can't not pay attention to the news you know what I'm sayin'? hahah I've just been spending most of my time in the gym lately and have hardly even turned my laptop on, let alone turned on the TV.

Season is going great so far. I have a really good group of girls and they're all very athletic. Very respectful as well, and athletic! That's a good combo. As long as we can get the basics down we'll be doing good!

Alright so I just decided to turn on the TV for the first time in forever and the Animal Planet show "Eaten Alive" is on. It's about people who have parasites and are being eaten from the inside out. As disgusting as that is, I just can't change the channel! i'm hooked! So I'm going to go finish watching it. Adios!

(0) Comments