Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

It's Over!

8/13/2009 11:18:00 PM , 1 comments

Took my Radio Production I exam on Tuesday, and I aced it! Found out I got an A for the class. YEAH! So far, since I started AC in Fall '08, I'm batting 1.000 -- straight A's! I want to keep that up this Fall, so next week I'm going out of town for some badly needed R&R! I'll probably head to Austin for a few days, then visit Grandma--hopefully, she'll have her world famous banana nut cake ready, which, believe me, is enough to KILL for, much less die for!

A short week and a half break until the Fall semester. I've got a lot on my plate, as usual. 7 hours of classes (News Reporting and Writing, Meteorology, and Weight Training and Conditioning) plus 2 jobs, KAMR-TV and Cumulus Radio (Rock 108, 95.7 The Kar, 1440 AM ESPN Radio, etc). Also, I found out today that there's a good chance I can get on the air to call some high-school games this fall. This is a double YEAH YEAH!

Btw, as I'm writing this, I'm watching Paul McCartney perform on the marquee of the Ed Sullivan Theater for the Late Show with David Letterman. Too cool! 45 years ago, four lads from Liverpool came to America...and the rest, as they say, is history!

1 Comment

  1. Unknown On August 14, 2009 at 6:21 AM

    You should consider networking with the bizymoms Amarillo community. There are plenty of moms who would love to hear about your college.

    They have loads of fun stuff on their site, like uploading photos, videos, news, events or simply chit chat.