Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So tired.

8/04/2009 11:10:00 PM 1 comments

Well, I'm home! Friday night I had an awesome welcome home party. It was so great to see my family and friends again! I've been able to spend lots of time with Chris, which has been wonderful. It's so great to slip so easily into our routine again.

However, I'm exhausted! Two-a-days started yesterday and boy have I been getting my fill of gym time! Tonight was also my first volleyball lesson of the month. I really missed being in the gym but it sure takes a lot out of you! hahah

Our first scrimmages are Friday. Yay!

Anyway, I have been pretty out of touch with the world lately outside of volleyball! I haven't even had time to sit down and read caller.com or get on facebook! School is going to start before I know it...

Okay I know this is short but I will post more later. I'm really really tired.

1 Comment

  1. Bill On August 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM

    Great minds think alike! I just posted my blog at the exact same time you did! Scary, huh? :P