Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Yay Me!

8/20/2009 03:55:00 PM 1 comments

Well, got back from Grandma's yesterday evening--btw, I made a 5 hr drive on 3 hrs of sleep. Not recommended, boys and girls!--and saw that my Summer term grades were ready. Made A's in Radio Production I AND Media Internship! [Media Internship is blogging for this site. :)] That makes all A's for me since I started at AC last Fall. I'm really psyched about that, because I want as good a GPA as I can get for when I transfer to a four year university after next Spring! It makes me feel good, because the first time I went to college, I didn't do so well, not because college was hard, but because I was lazy and didn't apply myself. Now I have a definite goal in mind, and I'm motivated. This is something I want really bad!

No rest for the wicked tho--Fall starts Monday. Ready or not, school is here!

1 Comment

  1. Madelyn On August 24, 2009 at 12:53 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.