Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

And so ends the weekend

3/09/2009 12:11:00 AM 0 comments

It's been a really good weekend. I started out by changing the oil in my motorcycle. It was the first time I've ever done it so it was a learning experience to say the least haha. I had such a good time that I cleaned out my entire garage and built a workshop. I put up pegboard for all my tools and built two workbenches. I also found a permanent spot for my table saw and radial arm saw. I have an old motorcycle I bought about two years ago for $200 that doesn't run. I had planed on fixing it up and selling it but, never got around to it. I put it in the garage and I'm gunna try to have it at least starting up by the end of Spring break. Wish me luck.

My puppies opened their eyes for the first time yesterday. They finally found out that they aren't bound to their den so, the next few weeks should be hectic.

I saw today that some teenager has created downloadable software that allows you to transfer music from YouTube videos into an iTunes-ish music playing system. This allows music for free which is really cool. I'm not sure how long this will be allowed but, I'll try to find out the site.

See ya Monday morning....

(0) Comments