Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Finally Back

3/28/2009 04:07:00 PM 0 comments

Hey guys....long time no blog.

Hope everyone had an awesome Spring break and a good first week back.
I started a new job over the break and had to work from 5pm-1am everyday of the break so I didn't get anything else done really. Its not that bad though...I actually enjoy the work and thats a plus. How many people built a snowman yesterday? I don't think I was inside for more than an hour once it started coming down. My friends and I took the dogs to the park and dog sleded for hours and then had the classic snowball fight. I burnt the rest of my firewood too because I doubt we get another snow like that this year. These puppys that my dogs had are getting huge and running all over the house....it's weird though, they already use the dog door to go to the bathroom so its really not that big of a deal. Well I gotta go shower for work but i'll catch you guys later.

Have a good weekend.

(0) Comments