Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy hump day. I actually don’t mind it being Wednesday. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (aka the weekend)... and it’s beautiful, full of snow, but still, beautiful.

I have issues with some people. Particularly other governments and countries but obviously there’s nothing I can do about it. Here’s the scoop: a woman was on a plane from Samoa to Auckland when she gave birth to a baby girl in the bathroom. Of course, she left the baby in the toilet trashcan and when the flight landed, walked off like nothing happened. Thankfully, she has gone to the hospital and got her self all fixed up! Thankfully- for the world- she is going to be okay! THANKFULLY, the flight attendants found the baby- alive- and called the police. The baby is fine now, and the mother has been charged with child abandonment, and child assault. At maximum, she will face 7 years in prison for her precious deed. Here’s the best part, the mother “was later reunited with her baby”. Don’t believe me? Here’s the story:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29875984/?GT1=43001 .

Ohh, I received my income tax last week! You see, last summer I decided that I should get a credit card to start building myself credit. It worked out well for a few months, I bought a Wii to get the ball rolling and just made payments on that. THEN, I turned 21 in October and… well… the partying started. I dug myself into about $2000 of debt between the trip to Las Vegas, Texas Tech vs. TX game, Giants game, Christmas, etc. I basically woke up in January and decided to get it under control, and faithfully, I’ve been working to pay off my debt. My income tax helped me bring it down to a manageable amount. The trick is, you won’t be able to start building any credit until you have a credit history and it is reported to the credit agencies and in turn adjust your credit score. You have to be modest. For example, if you have a credit card with a credit limit of $1000, you should not use more than 30% of that. Credit cards can hurt you but can also be very helpful. Credit is good to have in case of emergencies and of course to build your credit. However, (and if you have a credit card you know what I’m talking about) when you go to use your credit card it feels amazing because it FEELS free, and you continue to use it .. over and over…

But nonetheless, be responsible, don’t be afraid, get credit, use it modestly, and build your credit score!!

Well, 5 o’clock is almost here, (yay). Have a great night, American Idol is on 7!!

(0) Comments