Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Wow! It’s been like two weeks since I’ve blogged anything and it feels likes only been a few hours! I have been busy in a MAJOR way here lately.

 

Here’s what has been going on…

 

I have been trying to write two articles at the same time.  One is for The Ranger about a student who has been living out of his car not because he has to, but because he is choosing to.  This guy has great story, be looking out for that in a about a week or so.

 

The other article I am working on is for the AC Current – the magazine – about Jen Williams.  That’s right my blog entry has gained a little interest enough for me to write and official story about it! I am pretty excited about this story also.  Let me tell you this girl works hard – she is always on the phone talking to people trying to get good musicians to Amarillo!  In fact there is show tonight at THE REFUGE with The Wedding  – great band be sure to check then out.  That’s tonight at 6 at the refuge!!!

 

What else is going on…

 

OH!

 

The Extreme Entrepreneurship Tour this THURSDAY!! YAY! I am really excited about this and I am definitely attending.  My parents started their own business when I was in High School and it has really paid off for them so I am a believer in the taking chances and starting your own business. You’d be surprised what you can accomplish with enough hard work and ambition.  As I understand it the itinerary says there will be a time for networking so get those business cards ready this will be a good opportunity to make connections and advance your career.  If you’re ready for success then you should think very hard about showing up for this event.

 

THURSDAY FROM 3:00 – 7:00

AC POLK STREET CAMPUS

 

PREPARE TO HAVE YOU MIND BLOWN AWAY!!!! 



now its time to start applying for transfer schools

(0) Comments