Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Just one of those days

3/30/2009 11:00:00 AM 0 comments

I hate Mondays, and I’m particularly grumpy today. So grumpy in fact that I don’t want to blog because I feel like if I don’t have anything nice to say, I shouldn’t say anything at all!!

How much fun was Friday? I had to truck it to work in the morning but was shortly after sent home and stayed there for the rest of the day. I was itching to get out and do something (I am not a home-body and have a constant need to do things!) but in the end we ordered pizza and watched movies. Saturday was exciting as well, my sister and cousin has their birthday party. My sister, Brandi, turned 15, and my cousin, Danielle, turned 16. It was a lot of fun. They made all their friends wear black and white, while they wore black and teal dresses. And the cakes were amazing! I’ll post pictures later. Sunday I helped my grandma move into her new house (for which she was very grateful) and then spent the rest of the evening with my charming boyfriend.

Okay, the craziest thing just happened. At work, I have a clear view of I-40 and the access road from my desk. Next to our building they are doing construction and some plastic material (about the size of a car but flimsy) blew out onto the road. There was a motorcyclist going by and as he was trying to avoid the plastic he skid and fell off. He was going about 40-45 mph. I just looked out onto the road and saw him lying on the street with the motorcycle next to him. Scary! He laid there for a few moments but thankfully, stumbled to his feet. The police and ambulance are here now and all looks well.


Well, I have to finish throwing my fit and being grumpy and this isn't helping much. Have a great week bloggers.

(0) Comments