Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

A new start

3/03/2009 09:26:00 AM 0 comments


In case you haven’t seen or heard, the Ruby Tequila’s on Paramount is now closed… awww. No sad faces though; they’re relocating to Georgia across the street from Hastings… yay! My family and I went to the Paramount location on Sunday, its last day of business, to reminisce and reflect on the great times we’ve had there. You see, my dad was the General Manager there for a few years and during that time, we ate a lot of Ruby’s! The new location will open up on March 9, and I haven’t been inside the building yet, but the outside looks great. Also, did you know that they have March Madness? What’s March Madness you say… a plethora of discounts and $1 beer during the month of March. Also, it’s a huge promotion for the MDA, Jerry’s Kids. Okay, I probably sound like a commercial by now, but hey, my dad’s livelihood depends on this restaurant- so go people and eat Ruby’s!!

Ohh, this weekend was great. If anybody is following me on twitter you heard about my Friday night drama (my mother!!). I won’t share all that info on here but it was crazy. Saturday, my work had a bowling tournament for the Children’s Miracle Network. It was a lot of fun, but I’m a terrible bowler! That night I had dinner at Napoli’s (which is very yummy), and it’s very romantic. I would definitely suggest that as a date place. (FYI, the stuffed mushrooms are amazing- especially that sauce). It was an “Acapulco’s Night” weekend so I met a bunch of my friends up there salsa’d my heart out (every other weekend, Acapulco’s hosts “Acapulco’s Night”, and has a DJ come in and play Latino music). Sunday was a lazy day, as I’m sure it is for everybody.

I have a test today, yay.

I need to take my dog to the vet, any suggestions where?

Also, I need to get new glasses, again, suggestions?

I hope my bloggers have an incredible week!!

(0) Comments