Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

work blog

3/30/2009 11:48:00 PM 0 comments


So i have a some extra time at work and i thought i would do a little entry. I work at channel 4 and, if anyone is looking for a job that works around your school schedule pretty well, i think we are about to hire a new photographer. Just food for thought. I have 2 mid-terms to take tomorrow which should be fun. I have the reviews finished, but i don't get off till 1 so it looks like it will be a late night. You'll know why i'm lethargic tomorrow. I haven't been able to go to Palo Duro in a long time and i think i'm gunna suffer from withdraws. I can feel myself becoming less and less productive the less active i become. Hopefully this cold windy weather will cease and i can get back to it.

Saw this and thought it was pretty funny...see ya'll tomorrow.


(0) Comments