Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


There is nothing better than a cup of coffee on a snowy day.

WOW look at that snow!!! Can you believe it? as I hear it there is still a lot more to come, we haven't even been hit by the eye of the storm yet. Fun stuff. No work boss called me at noon yesterday and we're closed which is good, because I have a lot to think about right now.

I went the Extreme Entrepreneurship Tour yesterday, it was completely amazing and awe-inspiring! I'm telling you if you didn't go really missed out on something spectacular! I can't say enough good things about the tour and these guys who came to speak to us.

After the EETour yesterday it really got me thinking that I don't do enough with photoshop skill that I have and people the people I know who are into marketing and promotion around amarillo.

hm... I have to think more about this.

HAPPY SNOW DAY! HA!

(0) Comments