Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Spring break is over- blah. Back to school, back to the routine… This is the last stretch of the semester, 52 days until graduation!!

Personally, I love basketball but I cannot wait for March Madness to be over. Every time I go to my dad or boyfriend’s house… what’s on… basketball. And all the ladies know what I’m talking about, when basketball is on- you are not there. I can handle a couple games but since the tournament is just beginning there are so many games on, at all hours, throughout the entire day. What can I say, girls love attention and don’t enjoy basketball hogging it all. Oh well, it’s only 3 weeks long, I guess I’ll live.

Ok well, I’ve only lost 10 pounds since January but I’m hoping that if I continue to work out (not so difficult) and eat healthy (very difficult) we can make that 10 to 20 by graduation. I’m off to the gym now… cardio. Yay. Have a great week bloggers!!

(0) Comments