Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


I am in SUCH a better mood compared to Monday! Especially since I just sent my dad an e-mail saying “You’re going to be a grandpa!!”… ahhaha, I love April Fools Day.

Did ANYBODY watch House on Monday? Such a good episode. Mos Def was on the show, and I heard that he was a good actor, and he DEF proved to be.

What about the Biggest Loser? Last night’s episode was really good. They brought back Nicole, who was sent home in one of the very first episodes, and she lost 33% of her body weight on her own!! The other contestants had been at the ranch for weeks and weeks, but when Nicole came back, she was in 2nd place. Wow! Well, when it came down to it, it was obvious that Nicole was under a lot of stress that first week because she gained 5 pounds, and since the other players didn’t have as strong relations with her as they did Ron, they sent Nicole packing again!!

I’m such a tv buff, and I watch all kinds of shows, including: A.I. Who doesn’t watch it? (American Idol that is). I only saw the first couple of songs from last night (no bueno) but it’s recorded so I’ll try to watch the rest of it before the results come on tonight. I CANNOT believe that Matt Giraud was in the bottom two last week?!!! That deserves an: OMG. I’d like to see Kris or Megan go home. I’ve been a Megan fan for a while but she’s just not getting it. And Kris just isn’t doing it for me. Of course, we all love Danny Gokey, and I THOUGHT we all loved Matt Giraud? Above is a nice pic of Mr. Giraud doing what he does best. :)

Well, 44 days until graduation!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. That’s about a month and a half! Don’t forget, if you plan to graduate this semester, you need to apply by April 23.

It doesn’t seem like there’s much going on at AC this week. The LITE Scholarship Luncheon is in 2 weeks and you can buy tickets for it now. The money benefits students with disabilities at AC.

Well, that’s it for today. Have an amazing Wednesday.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On April 2, 2009 at 3:43 PM

    For more information about the LITE luncheon you can vist the following website:

    http://www.actx.edu/cr/index.php?module=article&id=201

    Tickets are only $5 bucks for students.

    For tickets call:
    Kathy Roth (806) 371-5105