Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



So I made it back alive from my mountain adventure. It was a lot of fun but really cold. The first day was was probably the best. Although there was snow everywhere, the sun was out and the pace stayed pretty good. We set up camp, managed to make a fire, and ate. No sooner did we get in the sleeping bags did the snow decide to fall. It snowed about 2 feet that night and continued to snow all the next day. Luckily we had rented snowshoes. I don't know how we would have survived if we hadn't. It was too dangerous to hike to the lake (and too foggy for the shot anyway) so we just went somewhere else. In my opinion the shot we got is probably better than the one we went for. Anyway, we ran out of food and had to depend on jolly ranchers and snow to see us through to the end. When we got back to civilization I ate 4 enchiladas, about a gallon of sweet tea, and a couple of fried cheesecakes. Made it worth the whole trip.  The pics are from setting up camp, and what we woke up to. Well, waking up is not accurate since we didn't sleep very well on a bed of ice. I'll post my campaign when I finish it to show you what this thing was all about.

Ya'll have a good afternoon.

(0) Comments