Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

The Toadies are pretty cool...

4/07/2009 12:00:00 AM 0 comments

So this past weekend i went to see the Toadies in Lubbock which was a lot of fun. My friend had gone the night before in Amarillo and got on the guest list for the next night. This translates to free entry and we got to chill with them after the show. I've never hung out with rock stars before so it was a pretty exciting experience!

I've started working on my ad campaign that's due at the end of the semester and i'm pretty excited about it. I won't give anything away but it has a survivor man theme. I think i'm about to spend a lot of time in palo duro. haha.

I want to congratulate Mike Haynes for getting inducted to the PPA Hall of Fame...not bad not bad.

Well, I just wanted to check in. I'm at work and have to get back to it but i'll catch you guys later on in the week.

(0) Comments