Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Got some good news today: I'm designing the cover for the AC Current. I pitched my mockup for the cover today and I think it was a total success. I actually think I am going to involved in some other design elements for the magazine as well. I'm really excited about getting that done - I think all of you guys are gonna be really surprised by this years magazine. Its gonna be awesome.

I'm planning on applying for a position at WT Newspaper. The ideal position for me would be working on the advertising stuff, but if that doesn't work out then doing the website stuff would be fun. So I guess we'll see, that's much further on down the road.

I think I'm doing things backwards this semester - as the semester starts to come to close it seems like students start to do less and less in hopes of just getting the semester over with, but here I am taking on more and more.

Well I thinks that's all I got for now - its almost 1am time for some sleep.

(0) Comments