Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy Earth Day

4/22/2009 10:22:00 AM 0 comments

- and Administrative Professionals Day.

I started my diet yesterday. I feel great! I have lots of energy and I am itching to go work out. Exactly the attitude that I should have.

Any Desperate Housewives fans? If you are then you are completely aware of Edie Brit’s untimely death, yet conveniently for her husband. Ahhh, Edie, so slutty yet insightful. Her character will be missed.

Tomorrow is the last day to withdraw from your classes, and the last day to apply for graduation. If you haven’t been going to your classes, and you may fail it… I suggest dropping it.

I think that’s all I have for today… oh, this weekend I’m walking in the March of Dimes walk for babies with my work. A couple ladies up here designed the cutest t-shirts for us, I’m excited. However, not looking forward to waking up at 9am. Oh well!!

(0) Comments