Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I can see the light at the end of the AC tunnel. It's less than a month until graduation and then I'll be starting work on bachelors degree at WT. I'm pretty excited about graduating, its been a long time coming, but I'm also not really wanting to leave either - AC's Mass Comm department has been really great to me and I'm sure if you go talk to any other student in Mass Comm they will say the same thing. Too bad we can't get our bachelors degree from AC.

Oh Well on to WT - I got my schedule made the other day and as I looked at the classes I can take I started to realize wow I'm really taking some advance courses - I'm getting a little nervous now... oh well I'm ready, excited.

The classes I am taking at WT are:
   Public Relations and Publicity
   Advertising and PR Research
   Advertising Copy Writing
   Economics

Anyways guys I gotta go study - I think I have test tomorrow, I need to find out about that.

(4) Comments

  1. Tiffany On April 19, 2009 at 10:14 PM

    Hey, which advisor did you register with, I'm having such a hard time getting one to meet with me!!

     
    Zack On April 21, 2009 at 12:09 AM

    I went during WT's transfer student orientation they assign you an advisor and help you register for classes, etc. they have another coming up in June you should sign up for it - my advisor is Kim Bruce

     
    Tiffany On April 21, 2009 at 10:20 AM

    Were you already able to register for your classes or do you have to wait until Monday?

     
    Zack On April 22, 2009 at 10:23 PM

    no they registered us that day I have a print out of what my classes will be in the fall