Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Countdown to climb

4/14/2009 12:05:00 AM 0 comments


It is going to be a very busy week. Before Thursday I have to do a lot of stuff for my convergence project, write a Ranger story, take a test, and write a critique on a public speaker. But once thats all over the fun begins.

Thursday I'm going to start shooting footage and taking pictures for my ad campaign. I was originally going to do it at Palo Duro but, a friend of mine had another proposition. He lived in New Mexico for awhile and told me about this mountain in the Pecos Wilderness. Its a 6 mile climb but at the summit is a beautiful lake with forests and mountains in the background. So instead of palo duro, I'm gunna opt for that. It is snowing there right now....avalanche prone in the Spring plus, bears hang out at that range so, if you don't hear from me again....it's been fun haha. We are going to climb halfway Thursday and spend the night by this stream that runs down the mountain. When we wake up Friday we will continue to the top, take pictures and video and all that, then do some intense fishing. Best homework assignment I've ever had.

Well, its time for me to eat something and hit the sack. Here's a pic of where I'll be doin' my thang. Night ya'll.

(0) Comments