Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


Let me complain and be a girl for a moment please…
I’m a pessimist. I try so hard not to be but it’s increasingly difficult. I have problems trusting people… I just don’t know how. This is becoming a problem in my relationship and I don’t know how to deal with it!! I’m a happy, outgoing person but this has NOTHING to do with the thoughts I have concerning confiding in people and I just can’t trust them. Maybe I could blame my mom. Since I can remember, she’s told me to watch my back, there are terrible people in the world, and you can’t trust anybody. Now that’s not fair... and I’m just starting to realize that. As young adults, we think we have it all figured out and I’m learning that nobody has it all figured out. We learn through our experiences but we will never have it all figured out. Blah. I just need to learn to trust!!

Well, on a lighter note, there are 28 days until graduation.

I have a cousin that is 16 and he will be graduating early from high school in May. Much to my surprise, his counselor hasn’t encouraged him to apply for any colleges or scholarships. He lives with my parents, and my parents haven’t encouraged him either?! Anyways, last night I did the big cousin thing and helped him apply to AC, printed off the FAFSA so he knows what to expect from that, and looked up his advisor’s name for him. It was reminiscent of when I was applying for colleges. I was telling him about Badger boot camp, and how your first semester you shouldn’t take too many hours, and no matter what to take Dr. Farmer for History. Speaking of which, I really miss his classes!! :( Well anyways, it made me remember the start of my journey at AC, and how my mindset and opinions of AC have changed so much. Hmmm.

I’m thinking of changing my major. Crazy, I know. (I've changed my major roughly 4 times since I graduated high school) It wouldn’t be a drastic change, just a small one from Advertising/Public Relations to Education Mass Comm. Apparently; WT offers Education and Mass Comm. as a combined major. I’m really excited about it. It would possibly put some of the classes I’ve already taken to be electives but that’s fine because I need 30 hours of electives to graduate. Lately, I’ve been questioning my career decisions, and I can really see the light with this major. Hopefully I'll be able to meet with my WT advisor sooooooooon!!

I’m exhausted… I hope everybody has an amazing weekend.

(0) Comments