Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hey guys I'm sorry but I just realized I suck and I forgot to post day 2&3 so here we go!

Day 2 was pretty fast paced, well the entire trip was a face paced, in the morning I went to couple of seminars.  The first one I went to was a seminar on how to write a good resume and how to get rid of unneeded information, I learned that my resume needs a complete overhaul. Up until this point I thought mine was reasonably good. The next seminar I went to was The 'Knows' of Public Relations and it was basically a telling of the PR world from a PR Professionals point of view in today's business world, very insightful.  After that I went to one seminar which was about branding yourself to match your resume - very good stuff there.  The there was luncheon, and after that it I went exploring the city and then did a little shopping with some of the others from the trip.

Day 3 was our last day and day that we came home.  It was fun trip but I was ready for some sleep in  my own bed. On day three however we go our awards - I won and award for Radio Advertising Copywriting from the competitions from day 1! I was superstoked about this because I was completing with student from 4 year universities as well as 2 year.

This whole trip has shown me a lot - it showed me that my passion definitely lies within advertising, I'm not too crazy about PR it seems a lot like cleaning up other people's messes while in advertising its a little bit more fun.

we'll see I have a feeling there are going to some blogworthy things coming up within the next few weeks.



(0) Comments