Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Not a bad day

4/08/2009 08:32:00 PM 1 comments

So I went to see this guy named Jack Westerholt speak today. He is with an advertising agency called The Richard Group. He did a commercial for the Super Bowl and came to Amarillo to give a presentation to students and give them advice on their books. I felt kinda stupid because I didn't even think to take anything but, I shot him a couple of ideas anyway and he said he liked them so i guess it could have been worse. Thanks for the opportunity Lana.

I've begun my countdown to summer. I'm ready to be able to play golf, or at least go to the putting green, once a week. 

I'm gunna go cook supper. Ya'll have a good evening.

Before I go....here are some funny thing to do on an elevator courtesy of the world wide web.

1. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

2. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

3. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new underwear on!"

4.  Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the others that it is your "personal space".

5. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"

I expect to see some originality in the elevator next week....

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On April 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM

    Just what we needed....more elevator issues!

    You're welcome. It was fun.