Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hello hello hello

How is everyone out there?  This has been a day! And not a good one either.

Let's start off by talking about The Ranger - I wrote a really good story (at least I thought it was good) about a student here at Amarillo College who is living out of his car until the day he graduates.  I was really proud of it and as I adding all of the stories to The Ranger website this moring I realized, "hey my story got cut, man that's awesome...(not really)" I think it may have gotten cut because we didn't have any photos and I am under the impression I was expected to provide photos too? hmm....

There is more drama on The Ranger front - I really feel like no matter how hard I work on that website there is always someone comes along and says "hey good try, but you screwed this up!" maybe not exactly like that, but you get the idea. I just get the feeling I'm not doing a good enough job.

The more news stories I write the more I realize that news reporting/journalism is not for me - I'll stick to advertising & PR thank you very much - I want a job where I can make REAL money!

So now that all of this is over where do I go from here? I can't dwell on a bad day any longer - so I'm gonna make some changes! The Ranger didn't like my story - oh well - its their loss I'll be posting up here very soon, but in a new format. I what bore you with typical journalism/newspaper style writing. oh no this will be all me I'm gonna rewrite it.  Be looking out for a new blog entry entitled "Drew Griffin's Guide to Living Off the Grid" 

I talked with this real cool guy a couple of days ago, a musician, Jernakin. I'll have more info on that up here very soon too.

Well that's all for now.

good night!

oh by the way I am starting a "company" designing promotional materials, logo, flyers, business cards, etc I don't have much up on my site yet but please check it out!

(0) Comments