Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Emoticons

6/23/2009 05:42:00 PM 0 comments

AC's president might finally be announced tonight!
I wish I could go and hold up a sign that says, "VOTE FOR MATNEY" on it. hahah
He's done such a great job so far, and has been overseeing all presidential duties for quite some time now... so what's the question here?

In other news...

I get to see Chris in 3 days! I cannot even tell you how excited I am! If I really wanted to annoy you, this entire blog would be filled with a million smiley faces.
:) :) :)
Okay, I won't inflict such pain.
But really, why do people have a problem with smiley face emoticons? I think they're fun! Plus, at times, it's really hard to get across the feeling or emotion behind something you're saying. Enter - emoticons! It's perfect! Whoever originally realized you could make those little things is a genius. 10 points for them!

I have a sad update on the house explosion. All three people who lived in the house were found dead. The woman's death (Deletha Baker) was determined as due to stab wounds as opposed to the actual blast. Obviously that opens a whole new can of worms. Now not only does that family have to deal with the deaths of their loved ones, but they have to sort it all out amidst the fact that it was done on purpose! The investigation is still going on, and I assume it will be for quite some time. The more it unravels the worse it gets. What a horrible thing to happen. Again, keep them in your prayers! (For updates, check out caller.com)

So, online summer biology is kicking my butt. I knew it would be hard, but it is way beyond that! Speaking of which... I need to go do labs and take my exam...

Oh and by the way... everyone should go to AC's Wonderland night! I totally would if I was in town. I haven't been there in so long! Plus, it's a good deal. GO GO GO!



:) :) :) ;)

(0) Comments