Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Figuring things out...

6/06/2009 07:52:00 PM 0 comments

Finally, my blog is set up! It took awhile, considering I'm in Corpus Christi for my summer internship. This past semester I won the Texas Community College Journalism Association (TCCJA) Journalist of the Year (JOY) award. My reward is a 10 week internship at the Corpus Christi Caller Times.
First of all, I'm lovin' it! I really like Corpus... it's beautiful.
Second of all, I really like it at The Caller! Everyone there has been so awesome and I'm getting so much experience! The world of college journalism and real-time reporting is much much different, so it's really neat! Needless to say, the pace at The Caller is quite a bit faster than on The Ranger! hahah
As I figure this thing out I will be blogging a lot more. So this is it for now!

(0) Comments