Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

12 mil

7/13/2009 07:35:00 PM 0 comments

I had a supremely horrible awful no good very bad day yesterday.

But I don't want to talk about that because today will be better. I'll make sure of it.

Bekah and I are going to go to the beach when I get off work for one last time while she's here. Yay! I love the beach. I could lay on the sand and listen to the waves for hours and hours. I also love the sun. It makes me happy.

You know what else makes me happy? My boyfriend will be here TOMORROW. WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

So, I just read a story about Obama's proposed $12 million budget for community colleges (http://www.caller.com/news/2009/jul/14/obama-wants-12-billion-2-year-colleges/). This might possibly be the first thing he's done that I've agreed with. The importance of education is far greater in an economy like ours right now. Many people who have lost their jobs or received a drastic cut in pay are going back to school to learn another craft. And who can afford education at state universities these days? Community college is definitely more practical on the financial side after losing your job.
I really wish I could just get my entire education at AC. Although if that were the case, alot would be different anyway so I might not like it as much!

At this rate, I'll be at AC forever so I might get to enjoy Obama's proposed plans. haha
Not really. I was planning on having my associate's by this December, but that plan fell through. So I'll have it in the spring. I definitely can't wait to have that milestone come and go, but I have no idea what my next move will be.

Being a student is an interesting position. On one hand, you have the entire world at your fingertips. But on the other, you're quickly sliding into the "real world" and need to make a decision about where to take your future. Oh dilemmas dilemmas.

(0) Comments