Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Tonight!

7/15/2009 12:23:00 PM 2 comments


Tonight's the night! Tonight's the night! To-night-is-the-niiight!!!!

Firstly, Chris will be here tonight. YIPPEEEEE!
Secondly, Chris, me and Bekah are going to see the new Harry Potter movie. YAY! I was just reading that it got 4 out of 5 stars. If it's anything like the others, it deserves 5 out of 5. But we shall see...
I took a "How well do you know the Harry Potter movies?" quiz earlier and rocked it. Yes, I'm a huge geek. But that's okay. :)
So today I am covering a story about a summer camp that is having a tribute to Michael Jackson talent show for ages 5-13. Should be pretty cute, despite how sick I am of hearing about him. haha I'll have to put a link on here after it's done so you can check out the pictures.
Bekah and I got some serious sun yesterday! We went to the beach as soon as I got off work. Once we got home from the beach, we went swimming for like 2 hours. We can make any seemingly simple thing fun. :)
That's all that's up in my world as of late. But don't worry, I'll keep you posted. I know you're dying to read what more I'll have to say in my next posts... hah

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On July 15, 2009 at 1:33 PM

    Looking very much forward to your review!

     
    Online College On July 16, 2009 at 2:57 AM

    PotterCast here now with out 200th episode, featuring Melissa, Sue, John, and Frak's reactions to the just released Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film. After attending a showing of the film last night, Melissa, John, and Frak are interviewed by our own Sue on their reactions upon seeing the sixth Potter film.