Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Scholastic Honor Roll

7/30/2009 02:27:00 PM 0 comments

The geek from within.

I made the Scholastic Honor Roll list for Sping '09. Woot! hahah 12 hours or more with at least a 3.6 GPA. Yay! http://www.actx.edu/collegerelations/index.php?module=article&id=276

That won't be happening this semester though, because I'm only taking 6 hours. Don't let my small school schedule fool you. I'll be ridiculously busy starting Monday.

I'm the Arbor Academy Freshmen and JV coach this year (yay!) and our two-a-days start Monday morning. From then until the end of October/beginning of November will be nothing but volleyball volleyball and more volleyball... WOOHOO! I'm so excited! I've missed it so much!

I'll also, of course, be in the newsroom working for the Ranger. So anyone reading this - READ OUR PAPER. =]

So here's something crazy. Just when you thought all fruits are good for you... BAM! Check this out: http://www.caller.com/news/2009/jul/29/know-fruits-before-you-eat-them/ It's not that fruits are bad for you it's just, well, read the story. haha

I can't believe tomorrow is my last day at work! It has gone by so fast! I know I've said that a million times but seriously, I still can't believe it. I'm super SUper SUPer SUPEr SUPER excited to see my friends and family!
Alright well that's all my interesting mumbojumbo for today. :)

(0) Comments