Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Never say never

7/07/2009 01:02:00 PM , 2 comments

Well, it finally happened. I did something last night that I thought I was too smart to do, and always laughed at others when they did it.

I locked my keys in my truck.

And the timing couldn't have been worse. I was stuck at the Channel 4 studios until well past midnight due to severe weather. I made my poor mom come and get me in the middle of the night to take me back to my house, grab my spare set of keys, and back to the studio to retrieve my truck. No offense to anyone out there, but I have the best Mom in the whole world! :D Yeah, I'll be shellin' out for dinner this weekend!

So, it was after 2am that I finally got to bed, and up early to go to class. I'm tired and have a splitting headache, so I think I'll go take a nap before I have to go back to the dungeon, er, I mean, work.

Cosmic retribution at its finest. Those whom the gods would destroy, they first make proud!

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On July 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM

    I once locked my keys in the car--with the dog in the car--on a hot summer day! It happens to the best of us. (P.S. I called a locksmith and the dog was fine!)

     
    Anonymous On July 9, 2009 at 12:44 AM

    I cannot tell you how many times I've done that. I'm the queen of locking my keys in my car. I'm sure it really annoys my parents who always have to come to the rescue... hahah Anyway, I feel your pain!