Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Harry Potter and New Moon

7/12/2009 08:32:00 PM 2 comments

Mmmmmm, chocolate cake!

My best friend is finally here... YAY! We're eating chocolate cake and watching a Harry Potter marathon on TV. We're going to see the newest one on Wednesday when Chris gets here. Woohoooooo!!!!

I love the Harry Potter movies (and books, of course!). I practically grew up with Harry. :) I read the first book when I was like 11 or something.

Although, I think I'm more excited for the New Moon movie to come out in November. I seriously seriously seriously can't wait for that one! I absolutely love the Twilight books. In fact, they're the only books I have ever read twice (yes, I read the entire series twice). Loooove them!

This weekend has been a BLAST! Friday night Bekah and I went to this sushi bar called the D'Lounge. It was super yummy. Then Saturday we went to the spa! It was both of our first times and it was sooo relaxing. That's going to have to be a regular trip for me. hahah Today we went to the beach. And I'm sunburned. I look like a tomato. hahah

Anyway, tomorrow it's back to the grind. :( I'm totally not wanting to go to work. I really wish Bekah and I could have another beach day! Except for the sunburn part. hah

I will see Chris in 3 days... YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On July 13, 2009 at 2:11 PM

    The guy who plays Edward creeps me out!

     
    Madelyn On July 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM

    Well he is a vampire in the movie. He's gotta be a little creepy. hah